PURPOSE AND INTRODUCTORY REMARKS
We recommend that you read this policy carefully.
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you can contact us via the following contact information:
Third.space A / S
6715 Esbjerg N
Phone number: 8818 3580
DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third.space A/S (hereinafter "Third.space" or "we") is a secondary name for the company ILVA A/S, CVR no .: 28505108, Damvej 9, 8471 Sabro, Denmark. In relation to the processing of your personal data, ILVA is the data controller in accordance with the rules in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU AND WHY
We process the following personal data for the purposes described below:
When you visit our website
If you have given us consent to this, cf. Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR and the rules in the cookie executive order, we place a number of statistical cookies. We do this to offer you the best possible experience on our website as well as for use in general marketing in connection with your subsequent activity on the Internet. Depending on the cookie in question, we process information about
- a) Which pages on the website you have looked at and when
- b) Which browser you use
- c) What IP address you have
- d) What features you have used
In our cookie declaration, which is available on the website, you can read which cookies we use, and you can also revoke your consent. You can read about how long we store your personal data in connection with each individual cookie and to what extent we pass on your personal data to third parties.
If you contact us, we process personal data about you to answer and administer your request, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, where we, depending on the chat in question, process
- a) Your name
- b) Contact information
- c) Information as stated in your inquiries, including date and time
Our legitimate interest in processing your personal data in this regard takes precedence over your interests and fundamental rights.
We store your inquiry and thereby your personal data for as long as we have a factual, proportionate and legitimate purpose.
Cooperation and trade
If you enter into a partnership with us, including making a purchase or requesting an offer from us, we process personal data about you in order to fulfill our agreement with you, including possibly also delivery of your purchased goods, cf. Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, where we, depending on the order, process:
- a) Your name
- b) Contact information, including email address and telephone number
We store your personal data that we process about you in connection with our cooperation and trade as long as we have a factual, proportionate and legitimate purpose in relation to the specific cooperation.
On our pages on social media (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) we have the opportunity to communicate with you and present our business and goods to you. If you visit our pages on social media, the provider in question processes a number of personal data about you, which it shares with us.
We use the personal data we receive about you in connection with your behavior on our social media for the purpose of customer contact and marketing, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, where we, depending on the specific circumstances, process
- a) Your username
- b) Contact information
- c) Relevant information which is shown in your user information
- d) Your behavior on our platform on the specific platform
Our legitimate interest in processing your personal data for the purposes of the above exceeds your interest in the data not being processed. We process your personal data as long as we have a factual, proportionate and legitimate purpose for the processing.
When we share your personal data with Facebook and Instagram, a shared data responsibility arises in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR. We have therefore entered into separate agreements with Facebook, which owns and provides both platforms. These agreements are available here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum. Here you can also read more about what personal data is collected and shared with us.
If you send us a job application, we process personal data about you in order to answer and manage your job application, including in connection with a possible recruitment process, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR, where we, depending on the specific circumstances, deal with
- a) The information that appears in your application material or that you have otherwise give us or have given us permission to obtain
- b) Publicly available information that we collect, which as an example could be from social media
Our legitimate interest in processing your personal data in this regard takes precedence over your interests and fundamental rights. We store your personal data for a maximum of 6 months.
WHO DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO
We only transfer your personal data when we believe it is necessary for us due to the operation of our business or due to legal obligation incumbent on us as data controller.
Depending on the specific circumstances, we may pass on your personal data to:
- Group companies
- Operating and software vendors as well as other data processors who assist us in connection with our operating activities
- Accountant, lawyer and bank associate who assists us in connection with our operating activities
- Suppliers and partners, including independent transport companies, who assist us in connection with our operating activities
The list is not exhaustive. This means that we may pass on your personal data to others.
If we transfer your personal data to recipients who are part of an international organization or established in countries outside the EU/EEA, this is done in accordance with the rules in Chapter V of the GDPR and current practice.
When we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Insight You have the right to access and copy the personal data we process about you.
- Correction If we have registered incorrect information about you, you are in principle entitled to have such incorrect personal data about you corrected.
- Deletion In certain cases, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you deleted.
- Restriction of processing In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your person-al data restricted to storage.
- Objection In certain cases, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Data portability In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data or wish to exercise these rights against us, you can always contact us as stated above.
You can also read more about your rights on the Danish Data Protection Agency's website www.datatilsynet.dk.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time by writing to email@example.com.
If you wish to revoke your consent in connection with our placement of cookies, you can do so in our cookie declaration.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. However, we hope that you will always contact us first so that we can find a solution together.
You will find the Danish Data Protection Agency's contact information and complaint guidance at www.datatilsynet.dk.
The latest edition is always available on our website www.thirdspace.dk.